January 18, 2011
To the love of my life,
Well that all came as a shock to me. I’m glad I finally got that off my chest but I still feel kind of guilty now. I didn’t mean to add something else to your long list of worries and life altering situations. I actually smiled when I saw that you just didn’t want to lead me on until you were sure. Word to the wise, just ask me. Cause' chances are, if you’re using a third party source, their information might not be up to date. I’ll have to consult with your source however. But everything’s all-good now. Sorry to confuse you even more, but take your time in deciding. I mean it’s a choice between two girls who you’ve known for pretty much an equal amount of time, give, or take a few years. So it’s not as if it’s an easy choice. I just feel guilty that I’m doing this to my best friend/sister. Whatever you decide, I’m sure we’ll be okay with it. I wish I could just talk to her about this but I can’t without it being awkward so I’ll just wait for your answer. If we even, get one. I love you!! And now I’ve finally told you! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
No comments:
Post a Comment