Thursday, January 6, 2011

To the Love of My Life 6


December 7, 2010


To the love of my life,
I’ve finally gotten over you. And I’m happy to say that I’m proud that I’ve moved on. You were messing with my head and my heart and I got stuck in a dark void of rejection and unimportance. I would still love to be your friend, but I think we should distance ourselves for a while. No more liking each other’s statuses and being each other’s top fans. I still love you as a friend but that’s it. I’m through and I’m alive again. I have had my own awakening. Whether you know or not, this was a mutual breakup and I hope you understand. I will always have a place for you in my heart somewhere, just not as big as it used to be. There are other fish in the sea and it’s time I found them. That’s all I want to say </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3

No comments:

Post a Comment