Thursday, January 6, 2011

To the Love of My Life 5

November 21, 2010


To the love of my life,
I’m through. I can’t take this anymore. If you’re too oblivious to realize I like you, then I don’t think I’ll be able to handle a relationship with you. And if my friends seriously have to tell you to ask me out then forget it. I just don’t know how to feel anymore: hurt, rejected, disappointed, and mainly just crushed. First, you marry some random chick and then say you’re unconditionally in love with your best friend. Yeah I know you probably don’t love her that way, but it’s hard to tell with you. I mean, she’s my friend too so I get it, but still. It’s just, never mind, we’re through. I’m ending this before it even begins and goes horribly, horribly wrong. I still love being your friend, but at the rate we’re going, we’ll always just be FRIENDS. I can’t love you anymore. That’s all I want to say </3 </3 </3 </3 </3

No comments:

Post a Comment