September 19, 2010
To the love of my life,
I’ve liked you for a while now but I just can’t seem to tell you. I want to ask you if you’ll go out with me, but I’m trying to find a subtle way to do it. Maybe a trip to Magic Mountain, or the movies. I’ll be sure to ask you what kind of movies you like. I’m pretty, sure, being a guy, it’s gonna be some action or horror film, or maybe even a comedy. I absolutely love action movies, and chick flicks bore me unless they have a good plot line. I hate horror movies, but if I get scared I can just lean into you. I really wish I had the guts to just call you and ask if you want to go out. If my friend asks the guy she likes out or at least tells him she likes him, then I’ll tell you. I find it funny, because the guy she likes is your best friend. Wow, I actually feel relieved that I finally got this out. I mean my best friend knows, but we know everything about each other so she doesn’t really count. On the off chance that you read this, please don’t laugh. I know when you first see this; you’ll probably think its funny, but the truth is it’s about you. Yes you. You’ll probably ask me anyway who this is for, but by the time you find this, I’ll have the courage to tell you the truth. It’s okay if you don’t feel the same way. I’ll just be happy that at least I tried. I love you!! That’s all I want to say <3
No comments:
Post a Comment