November 11, 2010
To the love of my life,
Why do you ignore me? I text, you respond with two words. You may not be saying them literally but it the simple message "Yeah, haha" I read "I don’t feel like talking to you so stop bothering me." Yeah, two words say all that. The worst part, you do that when I text you, but then I post pictures up and you comment on almost all of them, make one your profile pic, and then like the rest. Like wtf?!?!? Stop leading me on if you’re not committed. And don’t like a status that you know is about you if you don’t want to put in the effort to make it work. I wouldn’t be complaining if I knew you didn’t care. So please stop tearing my heart in two. It’s almost at the irreversible breaking point. I still love you!! That’s all I want to say <3 <3 <3
No comments:
Post a Comment