I never meant to confuse you or become a burden. I just wanted you to know how I truly felt. Little did I know, you had an outside source who had already told you. don’t listen to outside sources if you don’t know the facts are absolutely true. Haha for all you know, the main subject could have lied to the outside source, hence the situation we’re in now. I know what your choice will probably be, and I can accept that but at least I told you. if you do ever read any of this, I’m sorry for causing you so much trouble. I really do like you, I’m just not as forward as my competition. I’m really regretting telling your source I was over you though, because we could have skipped all this confusion and been further along in this triangle. Heck, there might not have even been a triangle, but whatever. What’s done is done, and now it’s time to move forward. I’m ready, always have been, to make this work. Whatever your choice, I’ll support you fully. Thanks for the heads up about possibly hurting me, but my motto is nothing comes easy. If you want something to work, you have to put your heart into it, even if might mean your heart getting hurt in the process. Some things are meant to be broken so they can fixed up better than before. So now after my confession, my apology, and my promise, I only have one question for you. with all of this newfound information, what’s your verdict?
No comments:
Post a Comment