My Whole Life: Part 2
Sorry it took me so long to update. A lot has been going on with the vacation, and all the planning with my friends. I know someone Formspringed me asking why I never went on Tumblr anymore. I was still writing so I couldn’t really post anything up.
It’s part 2 of my life. So I think for today I’ll discuss my friends and how they’ve affected my life. In my last post, I talked about my boy troubles and the guys in my life. I was talking to my best friend Sonii on Wed. and we were talking about my new Tumblr and what I had written so far. She pointed out to me that one of the guys I talked about, I hadn’t really told my friends I liked. At first I thought, “Oh great now I have to change it”, but then I thought a little more; this is technically the break down of my life. He’s gone for awhile so it’s okay for me to talk about him; especially since I don’t even like him anymore. Plus, only three of my friends know I have a Tumblr, for right now, and two of them don’t even know who I’m talking about. I say ‘for right now’ because I kind of posted that I have a Tumblr on Facebook. But oh well, I’m not ashamed of anything I say. It used to be a secret but if I keep all of thisbottled up, I’ll never feel happy, so it’s time to let it all go. So to all my friends out there, “Yes I used to have a crush on Chris!” so what, I know a few of you did too.
Now that I’m done with that little recap, I’ll start my actual blog. I think I’ll do that on most of my post now. The first paragraph of every post will be a sum up of the previous post. I’ve also decided to post these once or twice a week. It’s summer so I have a lot of time to post. Hopefully by the end of summer, I’ll be done with everything that’s happened in my life so far. Anyways, moving on; my friends are my life. I mean I love my parents, but my entire life revolves around being social and connected with people. I absolutely love my friends and they each mean something special to me.
I think I’ll put up a little tidbit about each of them, starting with my best friend since last year. Haha

Sonii: Sonia Aghoian is my bestest friend. We met last year well, two years ago. Freshman year to be exact, second semester. We didn’t really talk that much until the summer before tenth grade. We always used to ask each other how we became friends and why we’ve been best friends for so long. She finally figured it out. She had called me two years ago because everyone else was busy and I just happened to pick up the phone. We talked forever that day. I think that was the most had ever talked to someone on the phone. I’m not a phone person so it was really, awkward for me, but she didn’t have texting at the time so I understood the dilemma. We figured out that the reason we stayed best friends, is because we have so much dirt on each other, that if we ever got into a fight, we would ruin each others lives. Plus I think we would die if we ever separated now. She’s like my long lost sister. She’s the closest thing I’ve had to an ultimate best friend and I’m surprised we’ve stayed this close, for this long. We’ve created alternate personalities for ourselves, which help us, in my opinion, keep a strong hold on reality. If we didn’t have Sonii& Khy, I think we would have lost it years ago haha.

Meagan Fox: Also known as Vargasm, Ashells, Chipmunk, and a whole bunch of other silly nicknames. I’ve known Ashley Vargas the third longest out of all my friends. We’ve known each other since the sixth grade because our moms used to talk a lot. She used to be my texting buddy throughout middle school. Plus she gave me rides to Beckford from Nobel. I think we grew closer because of that. Ashley is crazy fun and loves to mess around. We call her a chipmunk because of her cute little cheeks, but sometimes I think it’s also because of how hyperactive she acts. :D She’s been through a lot in her life. Probably much more than me, but out of all of our friends, she seems to be the happiest. I think it’s because she knows she can always count on us if something gets really, bad. She’s always got a warm shelter waiting for her when she’s with us. She’s the third oldest of all of us but she’s like the baby of the group. We protect her, even if she doesn’t need it. Ashley’s a strong willed girl who can most definitely hold her own, but we’re there when she needs us. I Love you Ash.

Momma Dormouse: Naomi Weisz is our mother. She’s the mother of Ashley and I and the wife of Amanda. I’ve known Naomi the second longest. Our moms used to work together so we always saw each other around Beckford. I think we got closer because of Ashley. Naomi has a lot of nicknames as well, but they all convey the same message, she’s our leader who makes sure everything is in order. She’s our mom, our “fake” Mafia Leader lol, and overall our safe haven. I’m pretty, sure we’ve all gone to Naomi for help or advice or just a warm hug. Naomi gives off that welcoming vibe that absolutely no one can resist. She’s definitely a friend that I will keep in my life for years to come.

Panda: Amanda Petty is the crazy aunt that everybody wants in their family. She’s as crazy as Ashley when they’re together but she can be as quiet as Naomi when she’s alone. I met Amanda in eighth grade English. I found out later that she knew Naomi and Ashley. It seems like Ashley brought our entire group together. Amanda is our outdoor friend. She loves hiding in trees and just being outside in general. She’s also our most religious friend. She loves going to church and loves hanging out with all of her church friends. She’s quirky and sophisticated at the same time but we love her anyways. She wants to be a photographer, however, the camera loves her when she’s in front of it too.

Sea Monkey: Kelsi Ramirez is our party girl. If you get her and Ashley together, who knows what could happen. She absolutely LOVES boys and her and Ashley are always fighting over Kellan Lutz or Channing Tatum. I’ve known Kelsi since sixth grade. We were in the same Math, Science, English, and History class. My first memory of Kelsi was on our first day of middle school and she ended up in my homeroom. But, it turns out she was in the wrong homeroom. I didn’t remember that that was her until she reminded me later on. Going anywhere with Kelsi is a blast. She turns anything into something fun. Especially when we’re all tired and insane. “I was in the kitchen?” Or my favorite, “This is Potato Salad…I thought it was Macaroni!” Our favorite jokes among our friends, come from staying up late till 3in the morning on empty stomachs and sleep deprivation. Good times, good times hahaha.
Vi of the Tan: Tanvi Gupta is our dancer. I’ve known Tanvi since he sixth grade. We used to be best friends until eighth grade grad night. We got into a little disagreement over who had found where the food court was at Magical Mountain. I had been to Six Flags the Sat. before grad night, so I remembered where everything was. It was around 9:00pm so it was dark and our group was hungry. I was leading us all to the food court but my Tanvi, Elahe, and Pooja insisted we get a map. So we stopped at a nearby gift shop to pick up a map, which no one could read because it was dark out. So while Tanvi and the other stood under a walkway lamp, I kept walking. I found the food court about 20 steps away from where we were. It was literally around the corner. I walked back to the group who was still lost on where we were. I told them the food court was right around the corner, but Tanvi insisted that she had lead everyone there. We got into an argument and she started “fake crying”. Elahe and Pooja sympathized with her while our other friend Carole just stood there not knowing what to do. Tanvi walked away with Pooja, Elaha looked back at me and then followed. Carole followed them, and they left me there in the middle of Magic Mountain with no one. Luckily Carlos Gonzalez, my friend from homeroom and a close friend of Ashley’s showed up. Apparently he had just gotten off of Tatsu, so he found me and we hung out for the rest of the night. I also lucked out because my mom and my sixth grade English teacher were chaperoning the event. Carlos and I ate, and then found them. So I got to ride all of he big rides unlike Tanvi and Co. who rode the baby rides because Elahe and Pooja were scared of roller coasters. I had a blast, but that was the end of Tanvi and I’s friendship. I sat alone at lunch until I ended up sitting with my T.A teacher Mrs. Bolden. It was the worst last two weeks of middle school, but I made the best of them. I never told anyone what happened and I moved on with my life. Pooja started calling my cell restricted just to leave me hate voicemail. She would call me a bitch and a slut and tell me I wasn’t pretty. I knew Tanvi was directed her, because Pooja didn’t have a mind of her own to do this alone. She called me a liar for saying I didn’t go to Granada, but I had never said I got into Granada first. Yes, I had gone to Cleveland and then transferred. That’s another reason I knew Tanvi was directing her. As soon as Tanvi had seen me at Granada, I got a call from Pooja two days later saying hi and how have you been. The same girl who had been calling me a bitch was now trying to act friendly. Tanvi ignored me for the first week of my school year and I think she thinks I’m cool with her now. I still hate her, but I’ve moved on. She looks at my mom anytime she’s over, because she knows what she did was wrong. My mom says she looks at her like she’s scared of my mom. I find it quite funny, but moving on from Tanvi and her deceitful ways my next friend is….

Sarah: I need a nickname for Sarah Chung. I’ve known Sarah the longest out of any of my friends. We’ve been friends since the second and first grade. Sarah is a year younger than me but we’re still close. I invite her to all my parties. We used to be neighbors, so we hung our A LOT. When I moved, we stopped talking to each other as frequently. I talk to her from time to time, but it’s only if one of our birthdays has come up. That reminds me, I still need to give her her fifteenth birthday present. At least, I think I haven’t given it to her yet…See that’s just sad that I can’t remember anymore. That’s how long it’s been since we’ve talked. But even with our communicationless friendship lol, I hope we stay friends for a very, long time. Have fun in tenth grade Sarah.
Okay, I think that’s it on my friends. Tanvi’s was the longest. I’m so happy I finally got that off my chest. Even if no one reads it, I finally said it out-loud. I’ve never told anyone that story except Sonia, and she doesn’t even know the full story. Well, I’m going to wrap this one up quickly because I wanna start my Bahamas story. I took my vacation almost three weeks ago and I still haven’t written about how it went yet. I’ll talk to you guys later. Oh and btw, both Sarah and Ashley have Tumblr so add them. They have really, interesting stories that I think anyone would love to here. Also I have a formspring if anyone wants to ask me something, I could really use the questions right about now. It’s greenswimgirl14@formspring.me, or at least I think that’s the url. All I know, is my username is greenswimgirl14. Just go to formspring and look for me. My name is under Khy. My next blog should be up by the end of next week, and then I’ll probably also post one about all of the plans I made with my friends. Ice Skating next Wednesday, party on Friday, then sleepover that same day I’ve got registration for 11th grade this Friday. I can’t believe I’m finally a Junior. Now I’m off to write! TTFN *I miss Tigger*
*greenswimgirl14*
No comments:
Post a Comment