December 31, 2011
To my babe,
Why must we go on like this?
Ignoring, Ignoring the longing and hope of tomorrow's long wait
This facade that we keep up
It kills me everyday, and yet to no avail do I get my wish
When will you wake up to find
That there is nothing less agonizing than the idea of waiting
Why must we go on like this?
The lust is slowly fading, I can see it and feel it in your eyes
To hear the hesitation
In your voice when we speak or in your steps when we walk
Why must we go on like this?
Do you hate me now, is that why we rarely talk anymore in text
The bond we had is dying
Soon there will be nothing left to even keep us together as friends
Why must we go on like this?
I don't mind waiting, but there comes a time when reasons need to be made
Maybe we should just end this
We never hug as often and you never seem to want to talk now
Why must we go on like this?
Did I do something wrong, is that why you won't even look at me now
I don't want to seem pushy
I just want to know what went wrong and why you seem so distant lately\
Why must we go on like this?
Maybe its just me, and maybe I'm just over analyzing things
You were right, we're too busy
Our lives are moving too fast, and won't be slowing down anytime soon
Why must we go on like this?
I guess it's time my thoughts come to an abrupt end and my words die out
I don't know why I wrote this
I think I just wanted you to know how I felt about all of this.
No comments:
Post a Comment