To my babe,
I’m so happy we’re kinda sorta going out. I never thought I’d fall for you until this summer. Well more like early Fall but still haha. The circumstances we’re under may be difficult, but we make it work. I love how caring and funny you are. I love your laugh, and your eyes, and your smile. I love how you are with little kids, even if they’re stuck up and rude, you still treat them like they’re your siblings. I love how you much you want me to get the lead for theatre, and how you want me to excel in speech like you know I can. As you can see, I love a lot of things about you, but mostly, I love how much I can tell you care for me. Even if we never go on dates, and never talk on the phone, which I don’t think we could handle, I love our late night text messages and the teasing, and the poke wars that have been going on for 5months haha. Yesterday was our 2 month and it doesn’t even feel like that much time has gone by. We’ve been flirting for at least 5 months, and now look at us. We’re together and it’s like we’ve gotten worse at flirting lol. We’ve so settled, and most people don’t like it cause it’s the lull point in a relationship, but I absolutely love it. I love being this comfortable with you, knowing I don’t have to worry about anything. You’re perfect in every way and I’m so grateful to have you. Love ya babycakes <
No comments:
Post a Comment