Thursday, December 29, 2011

Hey Y'all!!

So I haven't been on here in a while and I figured 3:22 a.m was a perfect time to come on. Okay so I can't sleep and I told Kathy I was going to sleep, went to bed, and ended up waking up an hour later. So now here I am, not sleep and philosophying again. And yes, I know that's not a word. Anyway, okay so update!! I finally have a boyfriend, we're so unofficial it hurts, but I'm actually content being like this. My other friend Becky keeps bugging me about when we'll make it official and how I need to ask him. Thing is, I already discussed it with him, and we're happy right where we are. We don't need labels or classification from our peers. Hence the previous post about labels. Reading back through my old posts, I realized how much of a terminally depressed child I really was. And it just seemsedto get worse as the months went on.  I'm actually shocked I am still here, but that's in the past. I'm trying to say how I always complained about being alone and how I wanted to be in a relationship like everyone else. Truth is, it doesn't really change you. I mean I have to admit I'm happier, but that's because of who it is, not because I'm with him. Just being friends with him makes me a happier person. My main reasoning for this, is my friend just broke up with her boyfriend and I have no clue how to help her except get her to accept the fact that it wasn't her fault. She's beating herself up over this like it's the end of the world, but it's really not. It's just the beginning. I love how the girl who's barerly passed her second relationship, the first being a complete mockery of the word "relationship"; is the one everyone comes to for advice. I'm still 17, like I know anything about life, but I can tell you one thing. I wouldn't mind being a psychiatrist. Anyway, so I want my friend to believe that everything will be alright, and that you don't need to have that boy, or any boy for that matter to be happy. I had her read my old posts, and after I went back and read them myself, I wonder now why I had her read exacty what I was telling her not to feel. But that's actually the best way to get through to someone. Relate, and then convince them that you do mean well. Okay well my relationship advice is done for now. If I felt like it, i would type out my texts to her, but I'm tired and that's tedious -__- Night Night guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment