The good news is I can post One direction my actual tumblr again!!! The bad news being I lost the friends who would bug me if I did cause they always accused me of spamming them.
Let’s go with the full story first:
So my “best friends” were trash talking one of my other friends, we’ll call her “L”, on formspring. They then denied it, even though L and I could clearly tell it was them. You wanna know why? Because my ex-bestest friend in the whole world, texted L saying it wasn’t her who sent the hate questions on fs. She texted her this at 7am. L had no clue what she was talking about so she texted me asking if I knew. We talked about it for a little while, but both of us were utterly confused. Then around 8pm THAT SAME DAY, L logs onto fs, sees the questions, responds, and then text me. My ex-best friend never would have been able to send the text ahead of L seeing the questions, if she didn’t know they had been sent. So I confronted my other best friend, we’ll call her “R”, about the whole situation. She couldn’t believe that I would believe L over my ex-bestest friend. Mind you, both my bestest friend and R hate L. She then had the nerve to tell me, that if I’m gonna stick up for another one of my friends over my bestf riend, I need to make sure the other person is worth it. But here’s the shitty part, she concludes with admitting it was her in the first place. Now if she had just said that in the beginning, this whole thing could have been settled. I would still be best friends with them, and L could just avoid them like she normally does. And life could go on. But no, they accuse me of being a bad “best friend” by sticking up for someone else. A bad best friend, is someone who trash talks one of my other friends and then lies about it to my face. Now in my opinion, I’m gonna stick up for one of my friends if they’re being bullied, regardless of if the bully is my best friend. Now am i wrong in doing so, or do you guys agree with me? cause I mean seriously.
Oh and for all of you out there who don’t know. formspring is a social networking site where you can ask your friends questions anonymously or with your name shown.
anyway, Rant over. -__-
Let’s go with the full story first:
So my “best friends” were trash talking one of my other friends, we’ll call her “L”, on formspring. They then denied it, even though L and I could clearly tell it was them. You wanna know why? Because my ex-bestest friend in the whole world, texted L saying it wasn’t her who sent the hate questions on fs. She texted her this at 7am. L had no clue what she was talking about so she texted me asking if I knew. We talked about it for a little while, but both of us were utterly confused. Then around 8pm THAT SAME DAY, L logs onto fs, sees the questions, responds, and then text me. My ex-best friend never would have been able to send the text ahead of L seeing the questions, if she didn’t know they had been sent. So I confronted my other best friend, we’ll call her “R”, about the whole situation. She couldn’t believe that I would believe L over my ex-bestest friend. Mind you, both my bestest friend and R hate L. She then had the nerve to tell me, that if I’m gonna stick up for another one of my friends over my bestf riend, I need to make sure the other person is worth it. But here’s the shitty part, she concludes with admitting it was her in the first place. Now if she had just said that in the beginning, this whole thing could have been settled. I would still be best friends with them, and L could just avoid them like she normally does. And life could go on. But no, they accuse me of being a bad “best friend” by sticking up for someone else. A bad best friend, is someone who trash talks one of my other friends and then lies about it to my face. Now in my opinion, I’m gonna stick up for one of my friends if they’re being bullied, regardless of if the bully is my best friend. Now am i wrong in doing so, or do you guys agree with me? cause I mean seriously.
Oh and for all of you out there who don’t know. formspring is a social networking site where you can ask your friends questions anonymously or with your name shown.
anyway, Rant over. -__-
No comments:
Post a Comment