Thursday, September 29, 2011

Can you take a few inches off please??

Written August 5, 2011:


It’s 1:22 a.m so time for my random rants. -____- Okay so I love being tall, I’m 5”9 btw, I can model and wear high heels. See if I wasn’t tall, then my mom wouldn’t have gotten me into modeling, so I wouldn’t need to know how to wear high heels properly and if you knew my mom, the only reason she lets me where them is for practice. If I was short, even for school functions she’d probably just tell me to wear flats. Anyway, I love high heels but the problem is I’m almost as tall at the guys at our school ( I swear something went around and made all the guys short) so if I wear heels, I tower over them. My friends all want to be my height, but they just dont get it. Small girls are easy to cuddle with and look cuter in certain clothes, and dont’ get dress coded as easily. If I was still my size but shorter like 5”5-5”7 Like my best friends, then I would be a lot happier. I wouldn’t be able to model, but maybe then a guy would actually ask me out. Who knows, all I’m saying is it’s not as fun being this tall as you might think. I mean I get it, cause most of my friends are in the 5”1- 5”3 range except for my two best friends who are only a little shorter than me. But those few inches make a difference in my mind. And where I might flaunt being so tall, and act like I absolutely adore it, deep down, I despise my dad for being 6”4 and my borthers being 6”4 and 6”3. Cause that requires me to find a guy that tall simply because I love wearing heels. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment