Friday, June 3, 2011

Growing Community

My BFFLEIWKEO, Sonia, and I were talking about life getting exciting. we used to live in our own little sub-world to get away from the boringness that surrounded us. We always say now, how we’ve fallen out of the fandom. The manga’s we used to read have just gone dull. We both agree that it has to do with the enlargement of our group. what used to be a group of 8 girls, already big from the beginning, is now a group of 4 girls, another group of three girls and two guys, ANOTHER group of seven guys, another group of four girls and then random people who join on certain days. That’s a total of 20 people all in one group. We’ve grown by 12 people.

I was actually excited for our group to grow. A group of just girls gets booring after awhile. Adding a bunch of guys to our group was fun. However, with all of the new people came entirely too much drama. lt’s just say people started dating each other, there were brutal break-ups, awkward post-break- ups, and a lot of enemies made. I wanted more friends, less drama. And i got more friends, MORE drama. I took drama freshamn year, i was through with it then. I didn’t want it in my group of friends too. grrrrr

the onl good thing about this little situation is, more parties, which means meeting even more people and reuniting with old onea. Which is what brings us to our next subject. After going to one of my guy friend’s parties, i met one of my old friends. We talked and dnaced all night. Hes really fun, really nice and WARMMMMMMM. Sorry Jacob fangirl moment there. But literally, he reminds me of Jacob. Except I don’t have an Edward who broke my heart, so i would totally choose my Jacob. He invited me to his party and I realized I liked him even more. I think he knows, but I can never be sure. They say girls are confusing. PLEASE. guys have like no emotions, the’re the hardest people to read. It makes it even harder when he’s a flirt. Cuz then i don’t know if he’s actually hitting on me, or just flirting. I mean he’s only been in one relationship it seems like, so i know he’s loyal,b ut still.

Oh well, I guess I’ll find out at his Homecoming. and if he comes to mine, then i’ll find out then too. Wow, I’m surprised I had that much to type. See what happens when I’m gone too long. I spill my heart out and then a day later I have more to say, but I don’t feel like going on the computer. well i guess I’ll post sometime in the near future haha. I’m off to search! TTFN *I miss Tigger*

*greenswimgirl14*

No comments:

Post a Comment