Saturday, March 12, 2011

My Detest for BiPolar People


You know what I hate, and I mean absolutely despise… BI-Polar people. And I don’t mean diagnosed bipolar people, just the ones that act bipolar. It’s like one second they’re nice to you and all of a sudden, they shun you like you’re yesterday’s dinner. I mean like seriously WHAT IS THAT ABOUT! What happened to "friends for life". My brother wasn’t kidding when he said that you don’t make your true friends till you’re like 35. I thought it was just him, but he seriously wasn’t kidding. It’s like, as soon as someone else comes in the picture, you’re pushed to the back of their minds. I’m not saying I need to be the center of attention, but don’t act like we’re just "acquaintances". We’re best friends, so act like it!! Like honestly, if you don’t wanna be my friend anymore, just say so, I’ll find a new friend. And then you’ve got the friends who tell you something and then act like nothing happened the next day. Like what happened to the whole plan we formulated the day before, did I just imagine that or did you change your mind? Cause if you did, those are the kinds of things a person needs to know! I just don’t understand why people can’t be honest with each other. The term "best-friend" has certain rules to go by. No I’m not saying you HAVE to go by them, but you should at least TRY! I mean what’s the point of calling me a best-friend if you’re just gonna treat me like a friend. If you want to replace me, fine go ahead, but tell me. Don’t just replace me and then leave me wondering what the heck happened. This has happened to me before, so it’s not like I can’t take it. I just don’t like it when it’s out of nowhere and then I’m just left alone and depressed. I don’t feel like being a loner again. I guess my main point is, leave idgaf, but tell me before you do so I can be prepeared for the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment