in order of quickest to fall apart
- relationships
- marriages
- …friendships
“Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid, and know nothing about them, then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends, because you didn’t have to be anyone but yourself?” (Vanessa Hudgens, Highschool Musical) The sad thing is, when you hit middle school, it takes a lot to fit in and you don’t make very many friends. At most you have 1 bestfriend. Then you hit highschool where it’s like mini college. You know a lot of people, but a lot of the rest of them are from different schools so it’s elementary all over again. The friends you make in highschool are super close to you, and it takes something major to break you up. But with friendships that close, everyone knows everyone’s problems and it causes a lot of tension and puts a lot of stress on everybody; so that strong rope that could never break has turned into a fraying thread that could break any second. I don’t like fights and arguments and drama, but with everything going on right now, I feel it’s inevitable. I have my own problems right now and then on top of that I have to deal with all this. Friendships are meant to last once they’ve been longer than a year, not fall apart at the very last second. At the rate all of this is going, if we don’t all talk this out, I have a feleing, we’ll be spending our summers alone. I don’t want it to come to that but there’s too much drama, stress, and blame. I think what we all need is a break, but with this freaky weather, that’s not gonna happen for a while. I just wish everything could go back to the beginning of the year when there was no drama, no tension, no stress. Just laughs, inside jokes, and late night FUN phone calls. I’m tired of crying, screaming, arguing, and fighting!
Spring Break! You get a week off from seeing everyone. Time to ponder! :)
ReplyDeleteyeah, not really considering we're all gonna be at a party and probably going to the movies all week. but i guess it's alright cause we got everything settled for now...
ReplyDelete