Friday, February 18, 2011

To the Love of My Life 10

February 18, 2011


To the love of my life,
I don't care how long I have to wait. I've made up my mind, that I'll wait until I know it's impossible. I'll be your shoulder to cry on when she breaks your heart. I'll be your pick me up. No matter, how stupid both me and someone else, think you are for believeing that she truly likes you. SHE'S PLAYING WITH YOUR HEART!! She's not good with relationships, or guys who actually want to make something out of a friendship. She's all toot it and boot it, but I'll wait until you realize that. even if some of my friends, think you're cocky, arrogant, and maybe sometimes a jerk, I still like you. I have for a while and you know that. I'm not so sure how much I like the idea of being a rebound, mais c'est la vie! I'll be here until you tell me to go away. I just wanted you to know that I still love you! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment